First, you must determine if you complete the PhD admission requirements in our university and should:
- have a Master degree from the country where you got your university degree or an equally-judged title;
- be admissible for a PhD in the country where you obtained your university degree.
If you complete the conditions of point 1, you will have to send the following information to a professor working in your thesis field :
- your field of research and name of professor specialised in your thesis field
- your CV, a copy of your diplomas, an academic transcript and a motivation letter, two recommendation letters, your GRE or GMAT and TOEFL scores, all of it by mail.
- Once the professor has agreed, you can complete the admission form of the University of Neuchâtel.
The Faculty of Economics and Business rules and regulations require that the subject of your thesis be approved by the Faculty.
Please consult the Rules and regulations of the doctoral studies (in French).