: The student can carry out an application of academic memory only if he acquired 60 credits (see rules master)
- the student who want to write an academic memory search itself a professor to supervise his work.
- the student and the professor agree the subject of the report.
- the student fills the form "Application for approval of academic memory" and brings it at the secretariat of the Information Management Institute (office 107, in Eugenia Cotofrei) until (see table "Deadlines" on the bottom of the page)
- regular contacts between the student and the professor are necessary
- the student must register his academic memory in IS Academia during the concerned period of examinations.
Important: We remind you that the master thesis is considered as a subject of exam (since you get credits).
Therefore, you must register for the master's thesis in the same way as you did for the other exams of previous semesters. The same penalties apply for non registration to the thesis as in the case of non registration to the exams.
- the date of report defense is fixed by the professor in agreement with the student
- the final version of the report must be sent to the professor at least one week before the date of defense
- the student must give to the professor 2 copies on paper and a copy under digital form (CD-ROM, stick)
- a copy will be deposited at the library by the institute
During the semester in which you write your report, it’s not necessary to ask for study leave. Moreover, the full study fee will still have to be paid.