The Enterprise Institute (IENE) is one of the seven institutes of the Faculty of Economics, with the Master of Science in International Business Development (MScIBD) as the flagship of its teaching. Furthermore the IENE offers research domains rarely found elsewhere in Switzerland :
- International strategies, promotion of Foreign direct investment (Prof. Sam Blili, institute director)
- Managerial analysis of the ethical dimension of products and consumer behavior, social marketing and international marketing (Prof. Valéry Bezençon)
- Integrated management of supply chains, production systems, quality control (Prof. Gerald Reiner)
- Workshop for Master students on Optimax. Wednesday, March 6th, 13h00 to 16h00, Enterprise Institute, Moyen Auditoire.
- Brown-bag seminar "Experiential Learning in Management" by Grzegorz Krzos and Krzysztof Ćwik, Assistant Professors of Department of Organizational and Management Theory, Wrocław University of Economics, Poland, Thursday, 7 March, 2013
Publications groupe SB
Bochenek L. M., Blili S. (2012, forthcoming). Communicating strategically- Talking less targeting better - Qualitative study on Corporate Communication learning in leading global businesses. Proceedings of International Conference on Business Technology and Innovation, Pristina 02-03 November 2012, forthcoming.
Bochenek L. M., Blili S. (2012, forthcoming). Learning patterns in Corporate Communications Strategic Management -nexus of reputation building, crisis mitigation and social stakeholders management. Proceedings of 29th Euro-Asia Management Studies Association (EAMSA) Annual Conference, Singapore 31 October - 02 November 2012, forthcoming.
Bochenek L. M., Blili S. (2013, forthcoming). Stakeholders’ relations – redefined. New models and practices in the multi-stakeholders’ management. Proceedings of 2013 Winter Global Business Conference. Tignes 04-08 February 2013, forthcoming.
Gibb Y. K. & Blili S. (2012). A maturity model for intellectual asset governance at SME level, proceedings of the 2nd Annual International Conference on Innovation and Entrepreneurship IE 2012, Singapore, 23 - 24 July 2012, pp. 112-117
Gibb Y. K. & Blili S. (2012). Characterising management of intellectual assets in SME: Organisational Learning and Maturity Models, proceedings of the International Academy of Business and Public Administration Disciplines (IABPAD) Conference, Hawaii, 2-5 August, 2012.
Gibb Y. K. & Blili S. (2012). Business Strategy and Governance of Intellectual Assets in Small & Medium Enterprises, proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Leadership, Technology and Innovation Management, Istanbul 11 -13 October 2012, pp. 505-515
Gibb Y. K. & Blili S. “Small Business and Intellectual Asset Governance: An Integrated Analytical Framework, accepted for publication in the GSTF Business Review (GBR) Vol 2 No 2, Global Science and Technology Forum.
Bochenek L. M., Blili S. (2012). Socially engaged corporate communications: Miracle of the "E-Dorado" or simply need to learn how to learn socially a maturity model for corporate communications strategic management. Proceedings of Advances in Business-Related Scientific Research Conference, Olbia 05-07 September 2012. Voir ici